I got this from my friend Debbie today:
Jake just came up to me two minutes before a call with my boss — so you can imagine my joy — and told me that he had “swallowed the balls.”
“What balls?” I answered.
“The silver balls,” came his reply.
Yes, he had just swallowed two silver marbles. I am freaking, the phone is ringing. Thank heavens Ron was working from home. I just shouted: “Call the doctor!” and calmly answered the phone.
Now, don’t forget we are going away this weekend. So, luckily, I don’t get to look through his poop for evidence of their excretion — but someone has to. They are both sick right now (Jake and his brother, Ben), so they need nebulizer treatments twice a day… and now this.
Suffice it to say that my sister-in-law (who is watching them) is not happy.